What is Organized Stalking and Harassment?
- What is Organized Stalking?
- Prepetrators of Organized Stalking
The repeated and unwanted contact causes the victim reasonable apprehension regarding the personal safety of the victim or a member of the victim’s immediate family or household.
Organized Gang Stalking
Contextually, Organized stalking is a PsyOps Psychological Warfare campaign where an individual or individuals (who are called a Targeted Individual) are covertly surveilled and harassed by a criminal network group of stalkers and harassers. This harassment in many cases occur every day throughout the whole day and infiltrates nearly all aspects of the TI’s life.
Other Names for Organized Stalking
Organized Stalking is known by many names but they all are very similar. Organized Stalking also has various forms, such as electronic Harassment vs everyday psychological stalking and harassment:
- Gang Stalking
- Organized Gang Stalking
- Community Stalking
- Community Policing
- Gang Stalking Spiritual Warfare
- Spiritual Warfare
- Organized Harassment
- Electromagnetic Torture
- Electronic Harassment
- PsychoTronic Torture
- Police Stalking
- Government Gang Stalking
Common Tactics of Organized Stalking
- The use of lights, especially vehicle headlights, to SENSITIZE and harass the Targeted Individual.
- A Form of manipulation that is intended to make a Targeted Individual, or population, doubt or question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Gas Lighting is of used to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target’s beliefs and any claims of being targeted. Gas Lighting can include persistent denial by the perpetrator, misdirection, contradiction statements, and lying. This can lead to SCHIZOPHRENIA mental disorder.
- LYING IN WAIT
- Lying In ambush; lying hid or concealed for the purpose of making a sudden and unexpected attack upon a person when he shall arrive at the scene. In some jurisdictions, where there are several degrees of murder, lying in wait is made evidence of that deliberation and premeditat ed intent which is necessary to characterize murder in the first degree. This term is not synonymous with “concealed.” If a person conceals himself for the purpose of shooting another unawares, he is lying iu wait; but a person may, while con- cealed, shoot another without committing the crime of murder.
- The action or art or treatment of imitating someone or something. In Organized Stalking, perpetrators repeat or copy something that a Targeted Individual has said or done (recently or in the past) to harass the Targeted Individual.
- NOISE CAMPAIGN
- An orchestrated effort to produce stress in a Targeted Individual through prolonged exposure to significant noise levels. A Noise Campaign can range from multiple neighbors routinely playing loud music, individual stalkers with air-horns or fireworks, or organized “repair work” that involves a high level of noise.
- Acts or behavior by Organized Stalkers to cause a Targeted Individual (or a someone or something else) to respond to or notice certain stimuli, i.e. to make sensitive to. A Sensitizing act is often done over and over to get the Targeted Individual’s attention.
- STREET THEATER
- In GANG STALKING context, carefully scripted harassment by neighbors and strangers (but can include harassment by family, friends and co-workers). These skits are performed, or intended, so that only Targeted Individual notices them and also to keep a Targeted Individual at a high stress level. These acts can include excessive or a specific noise, crowding of personal space in person or while driving in traffic (especially on the highway), stolen items from shopping cart when shopping, and even kids that are sent to annoy, harass, catch a Targeted Individual’s attention (such as staying in front of the person’s house, staring, making noise, or by putting strange items on a lawn as the victim drives by).
- TRAFFIC MOBBING
- A form of MOBBING using bikes, pedestrians, and cars to harass the Targeted Individual between one destination to another destination. Examples include almost being hit by a car or run off the road where you thought it was intentional.
Potential Reasons for Organized Stalking
- Make target kill itself.
- Make target suffer because of some proceived wrong doing.
- Population control. If there’s a hidden agenda by a sub-population, they will likely want to control the environments that they are in.
- Simply, Ruin target’s life because they are evil.
- Simply, Kill target through indirect means, like suicide or assassination because they are evil.
- Leech from target for their benefit, such as creating unity with a select subgroup of the population or economic relief, i.e. commiting evil to earn more money.
- If target is a threat to some hidden agenda in some way, they may want to harass the target so that the target becomes anti-social and not a threat.
- Perception. Organized Stalkers may want Targets Individuals to suffer a deep torment or depression in a similar way that the Organized Stalker has or does suffer.
- Supernatural Ability/ Alternative Motive. Organized Stalkers may have supernatural abilities that regular HUMANS don’t have. This theory is the opposite to the theory that the government knows that people have supernatural abilities and that the government uses propaganda to diminish the credibility of people with supernatural abilitie, places those with supernatural abilities in mental institutions and subdues them with drugs, and or kills off people with supernatural abilities.
Electronic Harassment and Torture
Perpetrators of Organized Stalking
Perpetrators of Organized Gang Stalking and Harassment include the everyday citizen, such as a Cashier at a gas station, celebrities, to government officials, including law enforcement and politicians. The stalking harassment occurs in the community where the TI lives or often travels, so many Organized Stalkers live in the same community as the TI. However, Organized Stalkers are often complete strangers to the person that they are stalking and harassing, i.e. torturing. Organized Stalkers will frequently masquerade as “normal citizens” or a community watch group.
Though there are many criminals within the Organized Stalking network (actually, they’re all criminals in violation of U.S. federal and state laws), not all who participate are aware that they are committing crimes, some may not even know the true purpose of the stalking and harassment. Recruiters of Organized Stalking are believed to use lies to recruit uninvolved people, such as that the Targeted Individual has committed some heinous act and should be placed under persistent surveillance. A notable case where this occurred is U.S. v. MATUSIEWICZ.