- About AGSC
- Stalking Statistics
- What is Organized Stalking and Harassment?
Anti-Gang Stalking Center, Organized Stalking Awareness, was created in response to the Organized Crime Epidemic called Gang Stalking (a.k.a. Organized Gang Stalking and Community Stalking) and its various forms of Electronic Harassment and Torture.
Perpetrators of Organized Gang Stalking and Harassment include the everyday citizen, such as a Cashier at a gas station, politicians to government officials, including law enforcement. Organized Stalking is seemingly a world-wide epidemic, with cases being reported in the United Kingdom, Brazil, the United States, and in East Asia. Victims of this evil and underhanded act are call Targeted Individuals, or T.I.
Of those stalking and harrassment victims:
- Approximately 1 in 4 victims report being stalked or harrassed by someone that they didn’t know.
- 15% of women and 6% of men have been victims of stalking or harassment at some point in their life where they experienced fear that they or an acquaintance would be harmed or killed by their stalker(s).
- Approximately 1 in 4 stalking victims reported some form of cyberstalking, such as e-mail (83%) or instant messaging (35%).
- Electronic Monitoring was used to stalk 1 in 13 victims.
What is Organized Stalking and Harassment?
- The repeated and unwanted contact causes the victim reasonable apprehension regarding the personal safety of the victim or a member of the victim’s immediate family or household.
- The person knowingly alarms or coerces another person or a member of that person’s immediate family or household by engaging in repeated and unwanted contact with the other person;
- Organized Gang Stalking
- Contextually, Organized stalking is a PsyOps Psychological Warfare campaign where an individual or individuals (who are called a Targeted Individual) are covertly surveilled and harassed by a criminal network group of stalkers and harassers. This harassment in many cases occur every day throughout the whole day and infiltrates nearly all aspects of the TI‘s’ life.
- Electronic Harassment and Torture
- Electronic harassment, electromagnetic torture or psychotronic torture is the use of electromagnetic radiation (such as the microwave auditory effect), radar, and surveillance techniques to transmit sounds and thoughts into people’s heads, affect people’s bodies, and harass people.